With technologies omnipresence today, it’s getting harder to determine the best way to utilize it. Businesses want to provide the best customer experience, while maintaining the utmost efficiency. Customers, on the other hand, want a convenient, responsive and personalized experience. Now, companies are trying to determine how best to strike a balance between utilizing employees and technology, in order to meet these aims. Recently, the ARF’s Knowledge Center was tasked with determining the best way to balance employees and technology. Here are its findings.
According to a 2018 article in MarTech Today, Columnist Andy Betts outlines the five greatest benefits to adopting AI.
- Ability to understand customers better than ever before.
- Scale the enhancement of customer experiences.
- Personalization for all parts of the customer journey.
- Make better decisions faster for the brand.
- Scale operations and create new jobs.