Measuring Branded Content Success in a Multi-Platform, Social World
On February 6, 2019 Tania Yuki (Founder & CEO) and Chris Puckett (VP, Agency Solutions) from Shareablee presented “Measuring Branded Content Success in a Multi-Platform, Social World” on Wednesday, February 6, 2019.
Tania and Chris discussed how branded content has grown +100% across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram since the start of 2018 – largely driven by influencers, social publishers and sports teams. But when it comes to showcasing content success beyond clicks, impressions and engagements, many creators and agencies still struggle to find the right solution.
How can our industry use metrics to bridge the gap between traditional digital advertising measurement models – designed for a radically different environment – with the new reality and flux of mobile/social?
This webinar shed light on:
- Current trends in branded content across social media – how advertisers are using verticals and creators to drive innovation and best practices.
- Options for telling the compelling story of branded content advertising effectiveness… even down to household level purchase data.
- Future directions in digital storytelling and what to consider in the year ahead.
Attendees were able to view examples of the most innovative branded content campaigns on social and learned new ways to measuring performance to stay in front of this evolving landscape.
- Branded content in social media is growing in double digits, but is still only 3% of all social content leaving plenty of room to continue to grow.
- The number of advertisers participating in branded content has grown by over 50% in the past year with over 40,000 unique advertisers driving in 2018 alone.
- Measuring effectiveness in terms of attitudinal and behavioral lifts is key to advancing this space beyond “clicks and retweets,” to proving true business value and ROI.
Access presentation »
Wednesday Webcasts are supported by