The hype says that Linear TV is dead – and that Digital is King. What’s the real deal behind headlines like these?
The real deal is that today’s viewers have a choice and they’re choosing ways to watch that best fit their lives. TV on their phones, tablets, computers…why not?
At this ARF Leadership Lab session, attendees learned what motivates consumers to view content across platforms, and to sort out how to accurately measure media usage. In this half-day, hands-on course, attendees learned how to best evaluate ROI in today’s cross-platform world.
- Maggie Merklin – Executive Vice President, Analytic Partners
- George Ivie – CEO & Executive Director, Media Rating Council
- Kevin Rini – Vice President, Product Leadership, Nielsen
- Scott Bender – Global Head of Publisher Strategy & Business Development, Prohaska Consulting
- Paul Donato – Chief Research Officer, ARF
Here is what you will learn at this event:
- Get a heads-up on the challenges, risks and watch-outs in measuring total audiences.
- Find out how marketers and media buyers best target audiences – as well as the tools and tradeoffs for measuring both traditional and digital media.
- Discover the unique opportunities and challenges you’ll face while navigating this universe.