Frequently Asked Questions
1. How are content submissions scored?
The ARF Board of Curators thoroughly reviews your submission(s) and provides an overall score based on the following criteria:
- Is the content NEW? Does it advance or build on existing knowledge? Does it move our field forward?
- Does the content have practical APPLICATION? Are there real business results, not just theoretical outcomes?
- Is there proof and strength of evidence? Is there is a clear demonstration of the claims?
- Where is the PROOF? For solution providers – is there a client co-presenter?
- Is this a sales pitch? Blatant sales pitches will not be considered and will be eliminated in the first round of review.
- All submissions must include a completed Call for Content form on the required template.
2. When will I know the status of my submission?
You should receive notification on the status of your submission(s) no later than July 15, 2021.
3. What happens after I get selected?
The ARF will reach out with details including all deadlines and deliverables beginning with the selection process through the date of your final presentation.
4. What is the date and location of the AUDIENCExSCIENCE conference, and what if I can’t present?
AUDIENCExSCIENCE will take place completely virtually on September 20-22, 2021. If your work is selected and you must change presenters, please contact Sara Serpe, Senior Events Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org with any changes as soon as possible.
5. Whom do I contact if I have any questions?
You can reach out to Sara Serpe, Senior Events Manager, at email@example.com.