how to enter
CALL FOR ENTRIES IS OPEN!
Command industry attention, honor your team and join an illustrious group of past winners, including PepsiCo, Google, TikTok, VMLY&R, the J.M. Smucker Company, and more.
Follow these steps to enter your campaign:
- Login to your MyARF account
- Submit payment
- Access the portal
- Complete the digital entry application, including:
- Written Explanation
- Data Survey
- 1-3 Ads/Creative Elements
- Creative Frame/Image
- Affiliated Companies
- Team Credits
- Points of Contact
- Application Agreement – Terms and Conditions
The application process for the 2023 Awards relies on a combination of structured and open-ended questions. All answers will be provided to the jury, which ensures consistency among the information collected about each campaign.
More details on what the application requires can be found in our entry kit.
- All campaigns must have aired or been active at any point during January 2021-March 2023.
- Both U.S. and international campaigns are eligible to enter.
- Only entries submitted through our online portal will be considered—we cannot accept entries via email.
- Above all, we are looking for insights that led to the success of specific advertising campaigns. If there is no specific advertising campaign affiliated with your entry, it is not eligible for an ARF David Ogilvy Award.
See more eligibility requirements in the entry kit and review our FAQs.
Improve your chance of winning an ARF David Ogilvy Award! Access entry materials, checklist, best practices, sample cases and important information. You can also attend our free virtual event on April 13, “How to Win an ARF David Ogilvy Award,” to learn what makes a standout entry.