FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What are the award categories for the 2022 ARF Great Mind Awards?
There are five award categories:
- Erwin Ephron Demystification Award
- Chief Marketing Officer Award
- Future Forward Award
- Young Pro of the Year Award
- Journal of Advertising Research (JAR) Award
More details can be found about these categories on the award categories page.
2. Where can I find the criteria for each category?
Criteria can be found on the award categories page. Each category has different criteria and considerations.
3. Do I have to be an ARF member to send in a nomination or become a nominee?
No, this award is open to the entire industry. Both ARF members and non-members are eligible to win.
4. Is the username/password the same asMyARF account?
Your MyARF account has been integrated into the Great Mind Awards nomination process and event registration. When starting a nomination or registering for the event, you will be prompted to enter your MyARF credentials (unless you are already logged in).
Don’t have a MyARF account? Create one by going to the top right corner of the site and clicking on the icon. You can create an account even if you are not an ARF member.
5. Can I nominate more than one person?
Yes, you can nominate as many people as you would like.
6. Can I nominate myself for this award?
While we encourage you to nominate as many colleagues as possible, we cannot accept “self-nominations.”
7. Is there a fee to send in a nomination?
No, nominations are free of charge to both members and non-ARF members.
8. Can I make edits to my nomination?
You can only make edits to your nomination when you SAVE & CONTINUE LATER. Your nomination is not considered final (and will not be reviewed) until you SAVE & SUBMIT. You cannot edit anything once you send in your final application, as the jury will have access to the nomination immediately after you submit.
9. Who reviews my nomination?
Every award category has its own committee and criteria assignments. You can learn more about them on the committees page – coming soon!
10. Is there a limit on the amount of nominations my company can submit?
No, there is no limit on the number of nominations from your company.
11. I keep getting errors in the entry portal, what could be the problem?
Errors often occur if you are not using a compatible browser. Errors can also occur if you are logged into multiple browsers. Make sure you are not signed into multiple windows or tabs.
12. Will I receive a confirmation email?
Yes, you will receive a confirmation email once you start your nomination. If you don’t, contact firstname.lastname@example.org right away. You will not receive a confirmation email when your nomination is complete. If you need final confirmation that your nomination has gone through, contact email@example.com
13. What is the date of the ARF Great Mind Awards ceremony?
VIRTUAL: The virtual event is scheduled for August 3, 1:00-2:00pm ET. This event will highlight thought-provoking interviews and conversations with two of the award winners. Registration for the virtual event will open in 2022. Check out Conversations with Great Minds to see what we did in 2021!
Any questions? Reach out to Sara Serpe at firstname.lastname@example.org.