The ARF launched a new website that is more in line to its mission of delivering content that advances the science of advertising and marketing.
We’ve specifically made the content and solutions front and center to help members make better marketing and advertising decisions through evidence- based practice.
- The new website uses task-oriented landing pages instead of pull-down menus to make finding things easier.
- Following the top navigation:
- HOME (thearf.org) contains the top articles, presentations and sessions featured and edited by Paul Donato, our Chief Research Officer.
- ACCESS KNOWLEDGE (thearf.org/access-knowledge):
- get to topic-specific content;
- access the ARF Knowledge Center and archives, PowerSearch to answer questions from our archived material directly, or get expert assistance;
- catch up on our key publications: News You Can Use, Journal of Advertising Research and Knowledge at Hand quick reference guides.
- SUBMIT (thearf.org/submit):
- nominate your content to be on our event stages, be published online or in the Journal of Advertising Research.
- EVENTS (thearf.org/arf-events):
- register for upcoming events or get access to past events. This is where the CONSUMERxSCIENCE recap lives.
- COMMUNITIES (thearf.org/communities) will keep you up with:
- the ARF Young Pros upcoming events and application to join;
- our Women in Analytics activity and be introduced to our new ARF subject matter Councils and the associated online conversations.
ABOUT ARF (thearf.org/about-arf): see the full suite of Member benefits and access the ARF’s Member list, Board of Directors and key leadership team. Visit (https://bit.ly/2vDwyJ6) to see specific Member features and benefits.
- For ARF Members new to the site, full access requires setting up a MyARF account.
- Click on the icon in the upper navigation
- If you are a retuning visitor but do not know your password or user name, click Forgot Your Password or User Name
- If you never set up a MyARF account before, click Create an Account.
- Please explore, discover and join the conversation to make the ARF a resource that helps you reach your personal goals, helps your company to meet its business targets and contributes to advancing the industry.