Validation is critical to the evaluation of Marketing Mix Models and Multi-Touch Attribution Models, but it is often overlooked.
On October 19, the ARF Cross-Platform Measurement Council will spotlight what validation means, why it’s important, various types of validation methods, and practical examples that will provide guidance on optimal approaches.
Gain a greater understanding of model validation and the ways it can be done, as well as what Marketing Mix Models and Attribution Models do—and what their limitations are.
Topics to be covered:
- How do validation approaches differ for different kinds of business problems?
- What should a client of an attribution model look for when asking the model provider to conduct a validation?
- Is deprecation of third party cookies making validation more important?
- Does your approach to validation depend on the types of media involved in a campaign?
- What impact will privacy regulations and changes have on validation?
- And more.
Plus, gain exclusive access to an advance copy of the ARF Attribution Working Group Guide’s Handbook on Marketing Performance Model Validation.
Ron BermanAssistant Professor of Marketing
Wharton School of Business
Elea FeitAssociate Dean of Research and Associate Professor of Marketing
Drexel University’s Bow College of Business
Sachin PuriChief Marketing Officer