Check back soon for presentations and key takeaways.
What a complicated time for social media marketing! Newer social media brands have gained traction, especially among valuable younger consumers. Privacy and brand safety concerns have moved to the forefront and must be addressed. The technology and measurement systems behind social media campaigns have continued to evolve, requiring ongoing evaluation.
At the ARF’s SOCIAL MEDIAxSCIENCE recognized industry leaders and respected specialists used evidence-based learnings and provided case studies to demonstrate how they are finding new opportunities, tackling hurdles, and preparing for the future, as the social media ecosystem keeps changing.
Among the topics they discussed:
- Best practices for developing and optimizing social media content
- Tactics to overcome the complexities and challenges of social media planning
- Useful measurement techniques to track and manage conversations and outcomes
- How to blend online and offline to increase word-of-mouth
- What is behind programs that have fueled brand success
- Methods of working with celebrity and everyday influencers to boost brand resonance
- Noah Mallin – Head of Experience, Content & Sponsorship, Wavemaker North America
Topic: The Complexities and Challenges of Social Media Planning
- Beau Avril – Global Head of Business Operation, Google, Inc. // FameBit By YouTube
Topic: Influencer Marketing: Celebrities vs. Everyday vs. Niche
- Lara Andrews – APAC Creative Research Lead, Facebook
Topic: Social Media Creative: Best Practices for Ads and Branded Content