It’s one thing when marketers talk about doing multi-touch attribution (MTA). It’s another when they share what leads to – or detracts from – successful implementation.
AIG, Coca Cola, HSBC, Johnson & Johnson and Miller Coors discussed working within their organizations to generate and apply actionable marketing attribution results. MTA expert Alice Sylvester of Sequent Partners will lead them in discussion, focused on how they have evolved people, processes and technology to achieve their goals.
Following up on ARF’s Cross-Platform Measurement Council Attribution Working Group’s Attribution Showcase in June 2018, conversation covered relevant topics, such as:
• Motivating their organizations to take on a complex analytical solution like MTA
• Driving adoption of MTA within their organizations
• Integrating the best of what has been working with new thinking
• Designing and activating new workflows
• What it takes to break down legacy silos
• Developing new systems to implement MTA results
• Evolving processes, based on learning