It’s one thing when marketers talk about doing multi-touch attribution (MTA). It’s another when they share what leads to – or detracts from – successful implementation.
Hear how AIG, Coca Cola, HSBC, Johnson & Johnson and Miller Coors are working within their organizations to generate and apply actionable marketing attribution results. MTA expert Alice Sylvester of Sequent Partners will lead them in discussion, focusing on how they have evolved people, processes and technology to achieve their goals.
Following up on ARF’s Cross-Platform Measurement Council Attribution Working Group’s Attribution Showcase in June 2018, conversation will cover relevant topics, such as:
• Motivating their organizations to take on a complex analytical solution like MTA
• Driving adoption of MTA within their organizations
• Integrating the best of what has been working with new thinking
• Designing and activating new workflows
• What it takes to break down legacy silos
• Developing new systems to implement MTA results
• Evolving processes, based on learning
Attendees will have the opportunity to ask questions that will shed additional light on what’s helping and hindering panelists’ ability to achieve their goals.
But it’s not all serious. Speakers and attendees will have the opportunity to connect over refreshments following the event.
Feel the pressure to prove results? Take advantage of this chance to hear directly from marketers about the keys to making attribution work.