Log-in to view summaries, presentations, and videos.
Imagine how your business could improve with better forecasting.
You don’t have to imagine anymore. The ARF’s FORECASTxSCIENCE conference offered a window into how major companies are enhancing success by improving how they forecast.
The program spotlighted leading-edge techniques that strengthen predictions of key factors such as potential market size for new entrants, growth rates for existing products and services, emerging drivers of consumer behaviors and trends, and the impact of economic or policy changes on market and product demand. Case studies demonstrated how using a variety of new tools and evolved processes has materially improved the bottom line.
Insights from major organizations, included:
- Emma Chiu of JWTIntelligence shares the trends most likely to affect marketers in 2019
- Candi Castleberry-Singleton of Twitter describes ways to assess the impact of a more diverse U.S. population on culture and the workplace
- Bernard Brenner of Microsoft details how harnessing new data types, new tools, and new organizational processes can facilitate anticipating outcomes
- Peter Szczesny of Ipsos offers top techniques in marketing science that can lead to new opportunities
Additional speakers covered important topics such as:
- How to build a dashboard that yields clear guidance for spotting trends and decision-making
- Using AI and ML to forecast challenges in retail and CPG
- Understanding the role of new privacy regulations on future results
Emma ChiuCreative Innovation Director, The Innovation Group, JWTIntelligence
Bernard BrennerSenior Director – Advertising, Social and Retail Effectiveness Research, Microsoft
Learn how companies are predicting the future and trends through:
- Algorithmic pattern recognition
- Econometric models and ARIMA models
- Betting markets and Wisdom of Crowd techniques
- Probability judgments and simulation techniques
- Predictive analytics, propensity models
- Collaborative filtering
- Data visualization to identify trends