Are you one of the many agency or marketing executives who don’t properly set up campaign measurement and, therefore, limit future campaign success? Don’t be one of them! Learn how to implement optimal campaign measurement at the January 24, 2019, ARF Leadership Lab.
Speaker Rick Bruner, CEO/Co-Founder of Central Control and US Vice Chair of I-COM will introduce critical topics, such as:
• The most important step you can take to ensure good campaign measurement
• How experimental design fits into Multi-Touch Attribution and other ad ROI models
• What is incrementality, and how does it relate to campaign measurement?
• The role of randomized control approaches in campaign measurement
• Steps to creating a culture that enhances optimal measurement
• The impact of ghost ads on campaign effectiveness
This half-day workshop will feature speakers and case studies from Netflix, Pandora, Wayfair, Walmart and more to allow attendees to translate best practices into everyday techniques. A cocktail reception after the session will provide networking opportunities.
Want to improve your campaign results and personal skill set?
UPDATE: This event is now at capacity. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the waitlist, or you may register now to live-stream the event. As seats become available, you will be alerted so that you may attend. If seats do not become available, you will be sent the live-stream link to view the content.