At the January 24, 2019, ARF Leadership Lab speaker Rick Bruner, CEO/Co-Founder of Central Control and US Vice Chair of I-COM introduced critical topics, such as:
• The most important step you can take to ensure good campaign measurement
• How experimental design fits into Multi-Touch Attribution and other ad ROI models
• What is incrementality, and how does it relate to campaign measurement?
• The role of randomized control approaches in campaign measurement
• Steps to creating a culture that enhances optimal measurement
• The impact of ghost ads on campaign effectiveness
This half-day workshop featured speakers and case studies from Netflix, Pandora, Wayfair, Walmart and more to allow attendees to translate best practices into everyday techniques. A cocktail reception after the session provided networking opportunities.