ARF ON STAGE AT AD WEEK – ARF’s Scott McDonald led a session on:
Two Aspects of Data Integrity: Accuracy and Ethics
- On data accuracy, the highlights of research to develop a scalable tool that assesses the accuracy of commercially available 3rd party data targets.
- On data ethics, release of the ARF Research Code of Ethics and a survey of ARF member companies’ efforts to comply with GDPR.
Read more about ARF’s efforts:
How to improve digital targets
ARF’s advocacy of data ethics
- Pete Doe – Chief Research Officer, Clypd
- Abby Mehta, Ph.D. – SVP, Marketing Insights & Media Analytics, Bank of America
- Michael Schoen – VP, Marketing Services, Neustar
- Jon Stewart – VP of Measurement, Survata
- Scott McDonald, Ph.D. – President & CEO, ARF (moderator)
OTHER AWNY SPEAKERS: ARF members who took center stage this year
- Jennifer Breithaupt – Managing Director, Media, Advertising & Global Entertainment, Citi
- Carolyn Everson – VP, Global Marketing Solutions, Facebook
- Kathleen Hall – Corporate Vice President of Brand, Advertising & Research, Microsoft
- Vineet Mehra – Global Chief Marketing Officer, Ancestry
- Marc S. Pritchard – Chief Brand Officer, Procter & Gamble
- Raja Rajamannar – Chief Marketing & Communications Officer, MASTERCARD
- Kyndra Russell – VP, Global Marketing, Starbucks Rewards & Partnerships, Starbucks
- Tara Walpert Levy – VP, Agency & Media Solutions, Google
Click here to view ARF’s curated guide to Advertising Week.