Claim your 10% savings on AWNY registration
The benefits to ARF members at this year’s Advertising Week New York promise to be the biggest and most valuable ever, and we’re kicking things off with exclusive savings on registration to the festival.
To claim your 10% discount, simply use the code AWARF2018 when you register at http://newyork.advertisingweek.com/register
ARF ON STAGE:
Tuesday, October 2nd on the Data Stage, time: TBD
ARF’s Scott McDonald will lead a session on:
Two Aspects of Data Integrity: Accuracy and Ethics
- On data accuracy, the highlights of research to develop a scalable tool that assesses the accuracy of commercially available 3rd party data targets.
- On data ethics, release of the ARF Research Code of Ethics and a survey of ARF member companies’ efforts to comply with GDPR.
OTHER AWNY SPEAKERS: ARF members who are also taking center stage this year
- Jennifer Breithaupt – Managing Director, Media, Advertising & Global Entertainment, Citi
- Carolyn Everson – VP, Global Marketing Solutions, Facebook
- Kathleen Hall – Corporate Vice President of Brand, Advertising & Research, Microsoft
- Vineet Mehra – Global Chief Marketing Officer, Ancestry
- Marc S. Pritchard – Chief Brand Officer, Procter & Gamble
- Raja Rajamannar – Chief Marketing & Communications Officer, MASTERCARD
- Kyndra Russell – VP, Global Marketing, Starbucks Rewards & Partnerships, Starbucks
- Tara Walpert Levy – VP, Agency & Media Solutions, Google
Details and Venue