At this Insights Studio, JAR Best Paper winning authors discussed their findings on allocating spending across digital video and TV advertising, and the impact of media context on advertising memory. A Q&A panel then applied these insights to the industry and today’s marketplace. Guest panelist JAR Editor-in-Chief John Ford flagged topics of interest for future submissions to the Journal, including artificial intelligence, neuro-based analyses of effectiveness, cross-platform research, and the impact of Covid-19 on advertising.
- Mahima Hada, Best Practitioner Paper Winner: Assistant Professor of Marketing and Director of Marketing Analytics Programs at CUNY, Baruch College
- Eun Sook Kwon, Best Academic Paper Winner: Assistant Professor of Advertising at Rochester Institute of Technology’s School of Communication
- Moderator: Paul Donato, ARF Chief Research Officer
- John B. Ford, JAR Editor-in-Chief and Professor and Eminent Scholar at Old Dominion University Strome College of Business in Norfolk, VA.
- Horst Stipp, ARF EVP of Research and Innovation, Global & Ad Effectiveness
- Nazrul I. Shaikh, VP Analytics at Market Fusion Analytics, New York
- Karen Whitehill King, Emeritus Professor of Advertising at the University of Georgia Grady College of Journalism and Mass Communication