Come and celebrate a great year with the ARF Young Pros Chicago at a final happy hour at Rock Bottom Brewery on Tuesday, December 8th!
In the spirit of the holidays, we’re asking attendees to please bring a donation item or two to support a local food pantry.
Complimentary drinks and appetizers will be provided.
Feel free to bring your colleagues & friends, but make sure they register.
When: Tuesday, December 8, 5:30–9:00pm CT
Where: Rock Bottom Brewery, 1 W Grand Ave, Chicago, IL 60610
Directions: Take the red line to the Grand stop. The bar is on the corner of Grand & State.
Items to Donate:
– Food: new & unopened items, especially whole grain cereals, non-tomato canned soup, & 100% shelf-stable juice
– Clothing: new or used in clean & good condition
– Household items: dishes, kitchen supplies
– Personal hygiene supplies: especially toothpaste & toothbrushes
– Cleaning & bathroom supplies
– Office supplies
ARF Young Pros supported by: