2021 ARF David Ogilvy Awards Virtual Ceremony
SAVE THE DATE!
The ARF David Ogilvy Awards will take place virtually on October 7, 2021.
CALL FOR ENTRIES NOW OPEN!
In a world where it is harder to get consumer attention and conversion, marketers seek creative that is grounded in strong insights. A spark of inspiration also contributes to great advertising – powerful creative doesn’t originate from data alone. This is where the ARF David Ogilvy Awards shine—in highlighting the art and science of great creative. Winning an Award is a surefire way to get marketer attention.
Enter now to win Gold, Silver or Bronze awards in 21 categories that honor the latest trends in the industry. The Grand Ogilvy Award—the “Grand Prix” of 2021 winners—will be bestowed to the most outstanding campaign selected from all Gold award winners.
Find more details on the entry process by visiting How to Enter.
The ARF David Ogilvy Awards is the premier awards program that honors research- and insights-driven advertising.
The awards pay tribute to the late David Ogilvy, ultimate “mad-man,” founder of the agency Ogilvy, and creator of some of the biggest fundamentals in advertising that are still being used today. With these awards, we celebrate his forward-thinking belief in the importance of research behind effective advertising.
In 2020, the ARF successfully pivoted to an entirely virtual line-up of events in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, including the first ever virtual ARF David Ogilvy Awards. The awards also served as a fundraiser for the ARF’s charitable foundation, ARF WIDE: Workforce Initiative for Diversity and Excellence. Learn more about WIDE here.
The ARF David Ogilvy Awards is the only award program that honors the significant role research and analytics insights play in successful advertising campaigns. Winning an award allows you to:
- Keep good company: 2021 award winners will join an illustrious group of prior recipients including Goodby, Silverstein & Partners, ESPN, Zillow, PepsiCo, IHOP Restaurants, Ad Council, Budweiser, Nike and more.
- Show off your client or product: Strengthen your client relationship and share a collaborative effort to showcase their product, service or purpose at the highest level.
- Generate new business and draw industry attention: Future clients want evidence-based success – whether from data, research or a combination of the two. An ARF David Ogilvy Award is proof of your solid commitment to successful, data-driven work.
- Honor your team: shine the spotlight on the often unsung heroes whose data and research efforts lead to creative success and encourage employee morale!
- Earn press recognition: As a finalist you benefit from press and social media coverage plus continued exposure on the ARF and WARC websites.
- Be proud: Embrace the accolades and proudly acknowledge that your hard work has paid off in creating an award-winning campaign. Bravo!
With so many opportunities to win—21 categories of Gold, Silver and Bronze statues, and the prestigious Grand Ogilvy Award, don’t hesitate to enter now!
For full details on how to enter and the 2021 categories, click here.