On February 23rd, the ARF hosted an event on how neuroscience research can enhance mobile creative.
Here are some of the key takeaways:
- 62% of campaigns are not using mobile in the optimal way – Manuel Garcia-Garcia, The ARF
- Need to optimize ad experience and avoid ad blockers through optimized delivery and master the creative – Manuel Garcia-Garcia, The ARF
- Device orientation matters: 65% of subjects watched vertically and only watched 14% of the ad; when phone was turned, 47% of the ad was viewed – Diana Lucaci, True Impact
- When approaching users in a mobile environment: think differently: consider the format; consider the delivery; and consider the person on the other end of the phone – Ari Brandt, MediaBrix
- Delivering your message early (in the first 10 seconds) results in stronger brand message and stronger message recall – Hannah Pavalow, Facebook
- How relevant the content and message are is more important than length of ad. Take the time needed to tell the story, but no longer – Hannah Pavalow, Facebook
You can access the slides and videos from this event, by clicking here and using your myARF login and password.