“Restroom for All”, a campaign created for Mastercard by McCann New York, walked off with best-in-show honors at the ANA 2017 Multicultural Excellence Awards.
You can view two visuals here.
Citations were also given in a dozen categories (courtesy of WARC):
- African-American: Ford, “Shopping,” UWG (UniWorld Group)
- Asian: Xoom, “XoomLOL Comedy Series,” Keyframe, Inc.
- Audio: Comcast/Xfinity, “Language Choice 2.0,” GALLEGOS United
- Business-to-Business: Prudential, “Real Time Event Polling,” Prudential Advertising
- Digital, Social, and Mobile: Netflix (Narcos), “Spanish Lessons,” ALMA DDB
- Experiential Marketing: Square Enix, “Human by Design,” Liquid Advertising
- Hispanic: Sprint, “Greatest Hits,” ALMA DDB
- LGBT: MasterCard, “Restroom for All,” McCann New York
- People with Disabilities: Jockey International, “Show ’em What’s Underneath,” Pure Growth
- Print: Comcast/NBC Universal, “Passing the Torch,” Burrell Communications
- Total Market: Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (Motrin), “#Women in Progress,” J. Walter Thompson
- Significant Results: Diageo (Buchanan’s), “Es Nuestro Momento,” Anom
Mastercard takes top prize at ANA Multicultural Awards. (2017, Nov. 6). WARC.