The ARF invites members to participate in the Benchmark Survey, a new initiative that addresses key questions the ARF often receives:
- How have organizations across the industry been adjusting their practices and structures in response to the explosion of available data and other rapid changes in the marketplace?
- What are the implications for the industry and my company?
The Benchmark Survey seeks to understand the current state of the research/insights/analytics profession, the roles of the departments responsible for these areas, and how those roles are changing. Questions cover topics such as:
- Organizational structure
- Budget trends
- Required skill sets
The survey, developed by the ARF Analytics Council, takes only 10-15 minutes to complete. If you are a researcher or user of research, please complete the survey by clicking here.
Your answers will not only provide input into critical issues affecting our industry, but you will also receive valuable information:
- A summary of the results for all respondents;
- A customized report on your company’s sector, depending on the number of responses in that sector, so you can benchmark your company to others in the sector;
- An invitation to a special webcast on the study results open only to survey participants.
Please email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org