The first installment of the ARF Cultural Effectiveness Council’s webcast series on Building Brand Loyalty with Today’s 21st Century Audience focused on the first of four approaches identified by the Council for building relationships with the emerging 21st Century audience – leveraging social causes.
The goal of the first Webcast was to help marketers identify causes and ways to engage with today’s consumers through corporate responsibility efforts that make sense for their brands. Drawing on research conducted by the Council and some of its individual members, this Webcast :
- Trends in the demographic composition of US audiences
- Data on responsiveness to cause marketing among Millennials
- Cause marketing as a way of appealing to diverse consumers
- The kinds of causes that get the most traction, and
- How the strength of those appeals varies across groups within today’s Millennial population.
Kristin Tolbert, Senior Planner, BBDO, New York
Oscar Trelles, Chief Revenue Officer, Instapanel
Barbara Leflein, President & Founder, Leflein Associates, Inc.