To help inform the agenda and potentially claim a presenting spot, please send us your best research by December 16.
We are planning on holding this event in a hybrid format – both virtually and in-person – and will share more details soon.
- CHANGES IN AUDIENCE BEHAVIOR
- NEW INSIGHTS INTO TV CONSUMPTION, MEASUREMENT & EFFECTIVENESS
- ARE ALL IMPRESSIONS EQUAL OR DOES QUALITY REALLY COUNT?
- NEXT STEPS IN CROSS-MEDIA MEASUREMENT
- MOVING ATTENTION METRICS FROM LAB TO FIELD APPLICATIONS
- PRIVACY & ITS EFFECT ON ADVERTISING
- GAINING TRACTION WITH DIVERSE AUDIENCES
- ADVERTISING IN (RELATIVELY) NEW FORMATS
Enter your submission below.
Before entering your content, please complete the required Call for Content template to upload to the entry portal. We recommend logging into your MyARF account before trying to access the entry portal.
Have questions? Access our Frequently Asked Questions here.
Consider these tips when entering AUDIENCExSCIENCE Call for Content.