The mission of the Advertising Research Foundation (ARF) is to further, through research, the scientific practice of advertising and marketing.
We are seeking a marketing associate, reporting to the Director of Marketing, and supporting the Marketing Team. You are eager to learn about all facets of marketing at a membership organization. You are collaborative and can juggle multiple projects at once while handling various deadlines. You are detail-oriented and an excellent communicator. This position is currently remote with the expectation of a hybrid work environment in the future.
- Assist Marketing team in promotion of events, research and organizational announcements
- Work on email marketing creation, scheduling and deployment
- Create, post and maintain social media content
- Update website with articles, photos, logos, etc. as needed
- Copywriting and copyediting for marketing materials
- Organize department assets such as speaker bios, photos, social media information
- Assist in building quarterly marketing analytics analysis
- 1-2 years’ experience working in a marketing or communications role. Advertising or media is a plus.
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field
- Superb written and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Familiarity with marketing best practices across digital, social media, print, press and other communications
- Ability to work well under pressure while juggling multiple projects
- Works well under tight deadlines and in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders and seek feedback as needed
- Strong team player
- Familiarity with social media analytics and reporting
- Experience with HTML, Microsoft Office Suite, Canva, Design Software
- Experience with Hootsuite is a plus
About the ARF
Since 1936, the ARF has been the standard-bearer for unbiased quality in research on advertising, media and marketing. Its powerful knowledge, unifying standards and best practices have benefited its 400+ member companies many times over. The ARF brings together advertisers, agencies, media companies, research companies, ad tech and academics into one conversation about how to be better at what we do.
To apply contact Sarah Kingsburgh, Director, Marketing