Thank you for your ongoing support of WIDE. We’re making a big impact, improving the efficiency and effectiveness of our programs and delivering on the mission of the ARF Charitable Foundation. None of that would be possible without your contributions. Thank you!
It has been a special year for WIDE:
- In May, 20 WIDE Scholars graduated and entered the workforce.
- In August we welcomed Cohort 4 consisting of 16 new scholars.
- We also had our first graduate from Cohort 1 achieve a promotion!
- Jasmin Kloh was hired in August as a Program Director, helping ensure the smooth and continually improving execution the internship, mentorship, training and Learning Labs and alumni relations.
- Barbara Delfyett Hester, who led this program to new heights for multiple years, resigned to spend time with her family.
- Tom Lynch was hired in October to replace Barbara as Director of Development and Programs for WIDE.
- More money was donated to WIDE YTD 2023 than any previous year (with a month to go!)
With a few more weeks to go we can still make 2023 even better. Please consider supporting WIDE in one of the following three ways:
1. Make a tax-deductible donation to WIDE now, which will continue to support our barrier-removing programs – scholarships, training, internships, job placement and alumni network.
2. Please be sure to budget sponsorship and donation budgets in 2024 that are equal to or greater than 2023.
3. Consider purchasing the newly released book WOW! The Wit and Wisdom of Erwin Ephron, the first collection of his beloved newsletters with the timeless insight and wisdom that made Erwin famous.
To get involved or learn more about WIDE, please contact us at WIDE@thearf.org
ARF WIDE is a program of the ARF Charitable Foundation, 501(c)3 tax exempt charitable foundation. Contributions to ARF Charitable Foundation are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.