As media and product consumption patterns have changed since the COVID-19 pandemic, the same is true for social media advertising.
This webcast presented by the ARF Social Council gave an update on changes in the popularity of different types of influencers, how brands have shifted their social media strategies to maintain brand loyalty as consumption patterns have been disrupted by the pandemic, and how usage of social media has changed.
Attendees gained a better understanding of where the influencer market is going and how to best react to the current situation.
- Unique insights about each social media platform during the pandemic
- How brands have shifted in the influencers they partner with and the social media tactics they use
- Techniques for influencer content creation and measurement of how social media audiences have responded
- The explosion of creativity on social media and the expansion of what it means to be a “content creator”
- Best practices for leveraging social media in this environment across several industries
Meghan Cahill VP, Account Development
Danti ChenHead of Product, Global Intelligence
Media Center of Excellence IRI
Kai TuSr. Director, Product – Advanced Marketing Solutions