1. Is there a limit to the amount of submissions I can enter?
No, there is no limit on the number of submissions you can enter.
2. Is there a limit to the amount of submissions my company can enter?
No, there is no limit to the number of submissions from your company.
3. Is there a fee to enter my research?
At this time, there is no fee associated with entry to the ARF’s Call for Content.
4. Where can I find the Call for Content form?
You will have the option to download the necessary form when you go to submit. You can also find it here. The completed form should be uploaded to the digital Call for Content portal*.
5. I completed the Call for Content form – now what?
Go here to the Call for Content submission portal*.
*The ARF can only accept entries submitted through this portal. No entries sent via email will be considered.
6. Is the Call for Content portal/username/password the same as MyARF account?IMPORTANT: For the first time, your MyARF account has been integrated into the Call for Content submission process. When starting a submission, you will be prompted to enter your MyARF credentials (unless you are already logged in).
7. Don’t have a MyARF account?
Create one by going to the top right corner of our site and clicking on this icon . You can still create an account even if you are a non-member.
8. Already started your submission and want to return to the portal?
Go back to your submission(s) here.
9. Can I make edits to my submission within the portal?
You can only make edits to your submission when you SAVE & CONTINUE LATER. Your submission is not considered final (and will not be reviewed) until you SAVE & SUBMIT. You cannot edit anything once you SAVE & SUBMIT, as the board of curators will have access to the research immediately after you submit.
10. Can I enter a full paper/presentation to be reviewed?
We can only accept the required call for content form on our template. Full research papers or presentations will not be considered.
11. Will I receive a confirmation email?
When you start a submission in the portal, you will receive a confirmation email.
12. I keep getting errors when trying to submit in the portal, what could be the problem?
Errors often occur if you are not using a compatible browser. Make sure you are using one of the below:
- Chrome version 22.x (November 2012 ) or higher
- Firefox version 16.x (November 2012) or higher
- Internet Explorer Version 9.x (March 2011) or higher
Errors can also occur if you are logged into multiple browsers. Make sure you are not signed in in multiple windows or tabs.
13. Is there a maximum number of presenters I can include?
For a typical presentation, one to two presenters are preferred, and client presenters are highly encouraged by the Board of Curators. If you’re proposing a panel, workshop, or other alternative session, we suggest no more than four to five presenters.
14. What if my research is incomplete but I still want to propose the study?
This year, we are allowing research proposals with pending results to be considered. We ask that you provide as much detail as possible within the form, so the curators can still review accordingly, with the option to send in your findings at a later date.
16. How is my submission scored?
The ARF Board of Curators thoroughly reviews your submission(s) and provides an overall score based on the following criteria:
- Is the content NEW? Does it advance or build on existing knowledge? Does it move our field forward?
- Does the content have practical APPLICATION? Are there real business results, not just theoretical outcomes?
- Is there proof and strength of evidence? Is there is a clear demonstration of the claims?
- Where is the PROOF? For solution providers – is there a client co-presenter?
- Is this a sales pitch? Blatant sales pitches will not be considered and will be eliminated in the first round of review.
- All submissions must include a completed Call for Content form on the required template.
16. When will I know the status of my submission?
You should receive notification on the status of your submission(s) no later than January 31, 2020.
17. What happens after I get selected?
The ARF will reach out with details including all deadlines and deliverables beginning at the selection process to the date of your final presentation. Stay tuned!
18. What is the date and location of the AUDIENCExSCIENCE conference, and what if I can’t present?
AUDIENCExSCIENCE will take place on April 19-21, 2020 at the Hyatt Regency hotel in Jersey City, NJ. If your work is selected and you must change presenters, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any changes as soon as possible.
19. Whom do I contact if I have any questions?
You can reach out to email@example.com.