ARF Conference Cancellation Policy
Transferring a Ticket
If a registrant is unable to attend the conference for any reason, they may transfer their ticket to another registrant from the same company. If you are transferring your ticket, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to finalize the transfer of tickets. Without an email to the Registration Team, the transfer would be considered incomplete.
If a registrant is unable to attend the conference and cannot find a colleague to transfer their ticket to, the following refund policy will apply.
- Registrations cancelled 60 days out or more from the conference will result in a refund of 100%.
- Registrations cancelled 59-30 days out will result in a refund of 50%.
- Registrations cancelled within 30 days of the conference will not be eligible for a refund.
- For payments received via credit card, a refund will be applied to the credit card used to register for the event.
- For any payments received via check or wire, a refund will be issued electronically to the same account.
Should you have any questions or require more details regarding our cancellation policy, please reach out to email@example.com