Marketing Designer & Developer
The mission of the Advertising Research Foundation (ARF) is to further, through research, the scientific practice of advertising and marketing.
We are seeking a marketing designer and developer to create engaging work, reporting to the Director of Marketing, and working within a highly collaborative Marketing Team. Projects range from designing email templates, logos, banners and virtual backgrounds to creating social media tiles and event-specific assets based on topic/theme, and designing and creating the organization’s membership marketing emails. This position is currently remote with the expectation of a hybrid work environment in the future. Please include a link to your portfolio or website.
- Work with multiple ARF departments and affiliates, which include:
- Events, Membership, Research Teams
- Charitable Foundation, MSI and CIMM
- Deliver work that effectively engages members, highlights events and communicates research initiatives
- Maintain organization branding and identity
- Responsible for the creation and upkeep of all branded materials of the organization, including email templates, logos, banners, virtual backgrounds, newsletters
- Design email templates and build emails in email marketing platform
- Format and correct photos in Photoshop
- Create all event-specific assets based on topic/theme (promotional banners, social media tiles, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field preferred
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and other creative software
- Proficiency in HTML is a plus
- Ability to create promotional emails in email marketing platforms
- Understanding of graphic design principles, layout, composition, fonts and color theory and the ability to follow an established organizational style guide
- Highly creative and collaborative
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and work with different stakeholders simultaneously
- Ability to deal with tight deadlines and quick turnaround times and remain calm under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication and time-management skills with the ability to be flexible to the organization’s needs.
- 3+ years’ work experience preferred.
About the ARF
Since 1936, the ARF has been the standard-bearer for unbiased quality in research on advertising, media and marketing. Its powerful knowledge, unifying standards and best practices have benefited its 400+ member companies many times over. The ARF brings together advertisers, agencies, media companies, research companies, ad tech and academics into one conversation about how to be better at what we do.
To apply contact Sarah Kingsburgh, Director, Marketing