The ARF (Advertising Research Foundation) is seeking an Events Coordinator, reporting to the Senior Manager, Events & Experiences, and will be a valuable member of the Events Team. You will be responsible for the registration process—from beginning to end—for over 50+ annual events of varying sizes. You will also assist with logistical aspects of virtual, hybrid, and in-person events. You are collaborative and can juggle multiple projects at once while handling multiple deadlines. You are detail-oriented and have solid customer service skills, preferably in a membership-type organization. ARF headquarters are in NYC and this position is currently remote with the expectation of a hybrid work environment in the future.
This is an opportunity to develop your events skills and grow your career. At the ARF we encourage learning and advancement. We have a generous PTO policy: in addition to vacation, your birthday and two floating holidays, we offer 10 days off, one per week, during the summer.
- Handle all registration elements for ARF events, including building registration platforms, responding to all registration inquires via email and phone, registering & tagging ticket types, and creating internal attendance reports
- Assist in running in-person and virtual events – including zoom/virtual platform production and registration check in for in-person events
- Assist multiple team members with administrative and production work on multiple events in various stages of production
- Create and organize name badges for in-person events
- Partner with the Finance Department to ensure all paid tickets are properly tracked and invoiced
- Be a part of the CRM registration integration team
- Additional duties as assigned (sourcing event venues, virtual platforms, and assisting in internal event logistics)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years’ experience in customer service and event operations
- Experience with CRM database (iMIS, Salesforce), virtual event platforms (Zoom) and registration platforms
- Highly organized with a keen attention to detail (you are comfortable with spreadsheets)
- Tech savvy and eager to search for alternative solutions when an issue arises
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders and seek feedback as needed
- Collaborative and able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Willingness to work live events (when they come back)
- Customer-oriented with a “can-do” attitude
Salary range: $48,000 – $52,000, commensurate with experience.
To apply click here.
About the ARF
Since 1936, the ARF has been the standard-bearer for unbiased quality in research on advertising, media and marketing. Its powerful knowledge, unifying standards and best practices have benefited its 400+ member companies many times over. The ARF brings together advertisers, agencies, media companies, research companies, ad tech and academics into one conversation about how to be better at what we do.
In the last several years, the ARF has grown to include:
- The Coalition for Innovative Media Measurement (CIMM), which promotes innovation in audience measurement for television and cross-platform media.
- Marketing Science Institute (MSI), which brings together marketing’s most renowned scholars and leading marketers from the world’s best companies.
- ARF WIDE, ARF’s Charitable Foundation, with the mission to improve the diversity and excellence of the marketing research and data analytics workforce of the future.