What should buyers be aware of when investing in social media? How are consumers interacting with the platforms? The ARF Social Council will answer these questions and more when they reveal the results of their survey on the social media landscape, conducted with the support of Dynata.
Gain a comprehensive understanding of consumers’ relationships to social media and how they actually utilize and feel about the various platforms of today.
Topics of discussion include:
- The value and impact of social media influencers.
- Whether traditional search engines are being replaced by social media.
- The importance of social to e-commerce.
- Consumer activities on both mainstream and more obscure social platforms.
- Concerns about and benefits of social media usage.
- Racial, ethnic, and age differences in all of the above.
All event attendees will gain exclusive access to a more detailed report on the survey results.
Steve WithersSenior Digital Research Manager
Greg DaleChief Operating Officer
Victor SilvaHead of Platform Partnerships
Jon Farb Chief Product Officer
Judit NagyChief of Strategic Insights – Strategic Communications