The 5G data explosion will create new opportunities and challenges. Marketers, content owners and companies who work with them, will strive to take advantage of the ubiquitous and turbo-charged 5G connectivity and capacity of networks that will provide a wealth of data and new ways to engage consumers.
Get ready for the next technological wave as experts discuss:
• Implications on mobile offerings and consumption, based on more computer power, reduced wait times, and the ability to handle the processing load for big tasks
• Expected growth of AI and Machine Learning; IoT in all its forms; connected and driverless cars at scale; and the immersive experiences of VR and AR
• Improved performance of conversational interfaces, streaming, and AR/VR, powered by enhanced transmission speeds combined with AI
• Need to evolve practices, as real-time data management and targeted marketing become the norm
• Importance of building consumer confidence in this new landscape, recognizing that trust may become a bigger issue than it is today
Don’t miss out on the latest insights you need to know to prepare for the seismic changes heading your way.
Enjoy drinks and nibbles before and after the salon.
Salon Series Live demo
Experiments with Google – Teachable Machine Demo
Teachable Machine is an experiment that makes it easier for anyone to start exploring how machine learning works. It lets you teach a machine using your camera – live in the browser, no coding required. It’s built with a library called tensorflow.js, which makes it easier for any web developer to get into machine learning, by training and running neural nets right in the browser.