Who’s in Control of your Brand Story?
On Wednesday, February 13, 2019 Ameritest presented “Who’s in Control of Your Brand Story?” with Amy Shea (Brand Experience Director) and Eldaa Daily (Research Director). Amy and Eldaa provided a better understanding of how to place advertising and interpret its analytics of commercial effectiveness.
Amy and Eldaa shared new learnings that shed light on how the surrounding environment affects commercial communication, based on research conducted with TV ads. Content, supported by case studies, covered the following:
- What is co-creation, and what does it mean for consumer reaction?
- How do different environments change commercial impact?
- What are the practical implications of these effects?
- Because of goal-oriented attention, the audience can co-create a different narrative then the one the brand intended.
- Of the various types of congruence, tonal congruence has the strongest impact, even over subject congruency, between entertainment content and ad. For researchers, it should be addressed in analysis of performance, either actual or predicted.
- Tonal congruence should be considered a key factor when advertisers are choosing whether to pay the premium for different placement options.
- For content providers and media channels, ad products and services continue to evolve. Understanding tonal alignment will help you play a key role in development of those offerings.
- Maintaining a consistent brand voice but with different executional treatments can help to give the brand’s media agency the most flexibility to place ads for maximum impact.
Wednesday Webcasts are supported by