ARF Research Leadership Committee
The ARF conducts original, critical research, answering the toughest questions the industry encounters in today’s ever-shifting landscape. The foundation funds this research by committing a portion of member dues to its research initiatives. Based on member feedback, the 2023 research projects will be concentrated on seven topic areas:
- Advertising Creative
- Audience, Media & Ad Measurement Across Platforms and Devices
- Future States & Emerging Technologies for Innovating Research Methods
- Teams, Talent, Training and Organizational Design
- Consumer Attitudes and Behavior – Drivers and Trends
- Strategies for Leveraging Data Analytics to Generate Business Insights
To help focus on the most pressing issues within these topics, the ARF formed the Research Leadership Committee (RLC) in 2019. In 2020, this 21-member group quickly became essential to the foundation’s research process. Members interested in joining the 2023 committee should contact Membership.
The benefits of joining include:
- Helping to shape the ARF’s 2023 research agenda.
- Ensure 2023 research funds support the needs of its RLC members.
- Being recognized as an industry thought leader.
- RLC members will directly collaborate with the ARF Research Department to co-create projects by:
- formulating research questions,
- impacting the brands and campaigns studied,
- helping to fashion RFPs and select research partners,
- gaining early access to raw data and
- helping to interpret and shape results, final reports and conference presentations.
RLC members attend a one-hour, virtual meeting every other month. To accommodate different time zones, two identical meetings will be held on the same day, the 14th, at 10 A.M. and 4 P.M. ET. Note that you can call in from anywhere. Members will also attend meetings as research is completed, to help interpret the results.
To find out more about the RLC, click here
2022 Participants include: