ARF Research Leadership Committee
The ARF conducts original, critical research, answering the toughest questions the industry encounters in today’s ever-shifting landscape. The foundation funds this research by committing a portion of members’ dues to its research initiatives. Based on member feedback, 2023 research projects will mainly focus on five major projects:
- The Relative Impact of Media Vs. Creative Vs. Brand Vs. Targeting
- The Value of Premium Video
- Cross-Platform Deduplication Methods
- The Impact of A.I. on Advertising & Measurement
- Creating an Empirical Media Model
To help focus on the most pressing issues within these topics, the ARF formed the Research Leadership Committee (RLC) in 2019. In 2020, this 21-member group quickly became essential to the foundation’s research process. Members interested in joining the 2023 committee should contact Membership.
The benefits of joining include:
- Helping to shape the ARF’s 2023 research agenda.
- Ensure 2023 research funds support the needs of its RLC members.
- Being recognized as an industry thought leader.
- RLC members co-create alongside the ARF Research Department by:
- formulating research questions,
- impacting the brands and campaigns studied,
- helping to fashion RFPs and select research partners,
- gaining early access to raw data and
- helping to interpret and shape results, final reports and conference presentations.
RLC members attend a one-hour, virtual meeting every eight weeks. To accommodate different time zones, two identical meetings are held on the same day at 10 A.M. and 4 P.M. ET. Note that you can call in from anywhere. Members will also attend meetings as research is completed, to help interpret the results.
To find out more about the RLC, click here
2023 Participants include: