Missed ARF’s artificial intelligence (AI) Leadership Lab workshop? This webinar was your chance to hear how Google’s and IBM Watson Ad’s are applying AI in advertising.
Henry Wolf – ARF’s data scientist highlighted their findings and provided clear definitions regarding different forms of AI and summarized industry best practices.
- What efforts are needed to persuade management to invest in AI technology?
- Can AI be used to identify these concepts of a brand?
- How can AI facilitate conversational marketing?
Henry V. Wolf, VII, Senior Data Scientist, explained the history and definition of AI and why it is now growing rapidly:
- The roots of AI began in the 1960s.
- Among the many existing definitions of AI, they prefer this simple one: AI is “software that learns.” It functions metaphorically in a way that is similar to how a brain functions.
- AI’s recent growth has been fueled by a number of factors, including: new architectures that use less computational power, better hardware, exponential growth in the amount of data such as location and store data and open source software that has increased the accessibility of AI.
View the event:
To view the presentations and the event summary from the Leadership Lab held on November 8, 2018 click here.