ARF Webcast December 4, 2019
Following up on ARF’s Advertising Week EXPERIENCExSCIENCE conference we ran a series of webcasts, created by the Advertising Research Foundation (ARF) and MESH Experience, to help marketers grow their business and learn what it takes to succeed in the new age of customer experience. Each webinar feataured a guest speaker and focused on how to activate a specific element within CX that makes a business difference.
The second episode, on 4 December at 1:00pm EDT, explored how to put the customer at the heart of investment decisions where Latam Airlines shared a case study on how monetizing NPS helped to gain approval for CX investments.
- About the challenge of gaining CX investment in a volatile sector like airlines
- The importance of strategic and operational NPS attributes within the competitive set
- How the Net Promoter Score (NPS) affects churn on profitability
- The benefits of developing the NPS economic return calculator
- What cross-functional teams are doing to gain CX investment buy-in