Aligning your brand to a good cause often seems like a smart business decision, especially with the shift in how Millennials engage with and expect more from brands.But the reality is more complicated. Cause-related marketing efforts may have a low ROI – or have mixed marketplace reaction.
So, how do you increase the odds of Corporate Social Responsibility marketing success? How do you value the outcome, especially if sales aren’t the goal?
This event, the second in the new ARF Salon Series, explored the pros, cons and complexities of CSR programs.
Leading brand marketers, along with a CSR expert shared best practices and case studies that showcased what helps or hinders achieving CSR marketing success. Topics include:
• Incorporating CSR into overall business objectives
• Choosing a cause that resonates with your target and aligns with brand voice
• Leveraging storytelling to create connections and impact
• Balancing long-term brand-building opportunities with the need for short-term growths
• Measuring the impact of CSR efforts within the larger marketing plan
Networking cocktail receptions before and after the Salon event allowed for continued interaction among speakers and attendees.