But the reality is more complicated. Cause-related marketing efforts may have a low ROI – or have mixed marketplace reaction.
So, how do you increase the odds of Corporate Social Responsibility marketing success? How do you value the outcome, especially if sales aren’t the goal?
Join the discussion at this event, the second in the new ARF Salon Series, as speakers and attendees explore the pros, cons and complexities of CSR programs.
Leading brand marketers, along with a CSR expert will share best practices and case studies that showcase what helps or hinders achieving CSR marketing success. Topics include:
• Incorporating CSR into overall business objectives
• Choosing a cause that resonates with your target and aligns with brand voice
• Leveraging storytelling to create connections and impact
• Balancing long-term brand-building opportunities with the need for short-term growths
• Measuring the impact of CSR efforts within the larger marketing plan
Networking cocktail receptions before and after the Salon event will allow for continued interaction among speakers and attendees.
Is developing or improving CSR programs one of your causes? Then join to discuss ways to leverage this marketing opportunity.