Submit your Content to The ARF
The ARF is evaluating content proposals to further, through research, the scientific practice of advertising and marketing. We need your groundbreaking research and perspectives to achieve this.
All content proposals are reviewed and need approval from The ARF Research Team
This portal links you to a variety of submission opportunities:
Speaking at Conferences and Events
- Send proposals to be on stage at any of our Regional and focused events
- Send proposals for OTTxSCIENCE (10/18/18) and FORECASTxSCIENCE (11/14/18)
- 2017-18 Board of Curators
Be published by the ARF
- Submit to be featured on the ARF website on the HOME page or a TOPIC page
- News You Can Use. Our weekly round-up of the industry’s top stories. Let us research presentations
- ARF webcasts are held most Wednesdays for one hour at 1pm EST. Presentations address leading topics and issues, research and case studies.
- The ARF’s Original Research helps our members to drive greater business impact through more effective advertising and consumer insights. In 2018, the ARF is embarking on three new initiatives: Short Form Messaging in Video and Audio, Cognition Effects of Simultaneous Media Use, and Third Party Data Standards and Transparency. View the RFPS.