According to Business Insider
, Influencer marketing is a fast-growing business, projected to reach $15 billion worldwide in 2022.
During the 2020 AUDIENCExSCIENCE conference, the ARF Social Council hosted a workshop that, in part, focused on social media influencer measurement. This virtual event built on that workshop to provide a deeper understanding of best practices for leveraging data and research to produce effective influencer campaigns.
The Council presented perspectives and methodologies of a research company, media company and agency.
Attendees received specific, technical guidance on evaluating and recommending influencers and measuring their impact on conversions to offline sales.
- How to get started in selecting and assessing the potential effectiveness of influencers for a campaign
- Practical steps in implementing and tracking an influencer campaign
- Modeling approaches to measure the lift in location visits, ecommerce, or offline sales that can be attributed to the influencers specifically
- An understanding of the assumptions underlying these modeling approaches
- How to compare influencers in their potential to reach and persuade targeted demographic segments.
Danti ChenHead of Product, Global Intelligence,
Media Center of Excellence at IRI
Kai TuDirector, Product – Advanced Marketing Solutions