According to Business Insider
, Influencer marketing is a fast-growing business, projected to reach $15 billion worldwide in 2022.
During the 2020 AUDIENCExSCIENCE conference, the ARF Social Council hosted a workshop that, in part, focused on social media influencer measurement. This virtual event builds on that workshop to provide a deeper understanding of best practices for leveraging data and research to produce effective influencer campaigns.
The Council will present perspectives and methodologies of a research company, media company and agency.
Attendees will receive specific, technical guidance on evaluating and recommending influencers and measuring their impact on conversions to offline sales.
Join us to learn:
- How to get started in selecting and assessing the potential effectiveness of influencers for a campaign
- Practical steps in implementing and tracking an influencer campaign
- Modeling approaches to measure the lift in location visits, ecommerce, or offline sales that can be attributed to the influencers specifically
- An understanding of the assumptions underlying these modeling approaches
- How to compare influencers in their potential to reach and persuade targeted demographic segments.
This event is open to all ARF members. Attendance at the ARF Social Council’s AUDIENCExSCIENCE workshop is not necessary to participate in and enjoy the event.
Danti ChenHead of Product, Global Intelligence,
Media Center of Excellence at IRI
Kai TuDirector, Product – Advanced Marketing Solutions