25 Reasons to Enter
Here are 25 reasons to enter the 2020 ARF David Ogilvy Awards, the only award show that honors the research and analytics insights behind the most successful advertising campaigns:
1. Command marketers’ attention: Marketers seek evidence-based insights — whether from data, research or a combination —to increase the odds that consumers will engage with and respond to ads.
2. Honor your team: Shed light on the often unsung heroes whose data and research efforts lead to creative success.
3. Earn press recognition: ARF David Ogilvy Award winners are featured in multiple press outlets, plus benefit from social media and ARF website exposure.
4. Keep good company: 2019 ARF David Ogilvy Awards winners will join an illustrious group of prior recipients, including Procter & Gamble, Nike, Farmers Insurance, Chevrolet, Nestle, Pantene … and more.
5-25. 21 categories, plus the Grand Ogilvy and Gold, Silver and Bronze awards, give our finalists more than 50 opportunities to capture a trophy.
Stay tuned to our website for more information on 2020 entries!
Who do I contact if I have any questions?
You can reach out to Sara Serpe at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Download the 2019 Entry Kit to see winning criteria.
2. Download the 2019 campaign summary template