ARF Research Leadership Committee
The ARF conducts original, critical research, answering the toughest questions the industry encounters in today’s ever-shifting landscape. The foundation funds this research by committing a portion of member dues to its research initiatives. Based on member feedback, the 2020 research projects will be concentrated in seven topic areas:
- ROI and attribution
- Leveraging data
- Consumer attitudes
- Advertising creative
- Teams and talent
- Future states (driven by tech changes, social changes)
To help focus on the most pressing issues within these topics, the ARF formed a new committee, the Research Leadership Committee (RLC) in 2019. This 20-member group has quickly become essential to the foundation’s research process. Now, the ARF is asking members to join the RLC and help lead the 2020 research program into exciting new directions.
The benefits of joining include:
- Helping to shape the ARF’s 2020 research agenda
- Impacting the brands and campaigns studied
- The ability to formulate research questions
- Helping to fashion RFPs and select research partners
- Gaining early access to raw data
- Helping to interpret and shape results, final reports and conference presentations
- Being recognized as an industry thought leader
RLC members will attend a one-hour virtual meeting every other month. Note that you can call in from anywhere. Members will also attend meetings as research is completed in order to help interpret the results.
The 2020 Research Leadership Committee will kick off the beginning of the year.
Read about our current research initiatives in CEO Scott McDonald’s Quarterly Member Newsletter here
To find out more about the RLC, click here
2019 Participants included: