As the year comes to a close, I want to take this opportunity to provide you with some valuable content from 2018 and share a few things to look out for in the coming weeks. The ARF provides knowledge, learnings, research, and best practices that help you make better decisions every day. Our industry continues to transform and the ARF continues to provide insights for organizational structure, leveraging data, and the skills necessary to succeed in the future and today. So please share internally with your team and colleagues.
2018 was a busy year. All of our content is available to our members through our Knowledge Center (KC). Below are the links to this valuable content:
- Highlights from 2018 – See what you might have missed and gain access to the content
- ARF’s CMO Reports – Key takeaways not to miss
- ARF’s Knowledge at Hand (K@H) Documents – summaries on top member topics: Native Advertising, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Context, Wearout, When Brands Go Dark, Mobile Survey Research, & Intro to Neuroscience
- If you’ve missed any of our events, access the content and resources on our website on the Past Event Resources page.
New ARF Members: Alphonso, Ancestry.com, Best Buy, C3 Research, Cuebiq, DataWallet, Emodo, Flowers Foods, Ford, Genuine Media, Halo Top, Harrison Media, Intuit, Listen First, Magid, McDonalds, Metax, MGS Consulting, Mondelez, NASCAR, OAAA, Rauken, React, Reddit, Resonate, Spark, Starbucks, System1 Research, T-Mobile, Think TV (in Australia), Toyota, Tunity, TV Time, UCSD, USAA, Verizon, Video Advertising Bureau and Xcel Energy. Please welcome them to our network and let us know if you want to connect with any of them.
Member led ARF Councils tackle key topics: Cross-Platform Measurement, Creative, Cultural Effectiveness, Cognition, Analytics, Social and TV Content. We are looking for more members to get involved and join our council committees. Let us know if you or any of your colleagues should join.
- Our 2019 events calendar is attached so you can start planning ahead. Register for Upcoming Events here. Please note:
- AUDIENCExSCIENCE will be our featured conference in 2019 and Early Mover ticket pricing is available now through February 15th. Contact us for special group rates.
- CONSUMERXSCIENCE will not be scheduled in 2019 but we will be adding two new exciting events in 2019. The ARF will have a track at SXSW 2019 for the first time, and will also have an expanded track at Advertising Week NY 2019.
- The David Ogilvy Awards will be hosted in conjunction with Advertising Week in October.
As always, thank you for your membership and continued support of the ARF. We couldn’t do what we do without your company’s support.
We’re looking forward to 2019!