EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED TO JULY. PLEASE CHECK BACK FOR UPDATES.
Actionable perspectives and learning on the latest insights and original research addressing the new and changing retail environment.
- How Shoppers purchase paths went from physical stores exclusively to buy things
- The impact of e-commerce growing an additional option and the effect of Shoppers sometimes went to their PC’s to research, browse, price-check and buy things
- Are there difference between m-commerce and e-commerce where Shoppers can incorporate real time research and price checks on their smartphones to learn, browse and buy things
- We will also have new leanings on v-commerce — Where shoppers can stand in their kitchen and say out loud, “Alexa, buy me paper towels.” Sometimes making Brand selection and in-store communication obsolete
- The ARF event will focus on this evolution and extinction of any single path to purchase. Today, there’s just “purchase”
Sessions in development include:
- Case studies and best practices in targeting, tracking and understanding shoppers from NPD’s receipt tracker
- Targeting insights from both Live Ramp and Oracle Data Cloud
- Networking reception to close
21c Museum Hotel
200 NE A St, Bentonville, AR 72712, USA
The ARF has rooms available for booking accommodation during the event. Rooms will be available until Monday, March 20, 2017.
Single/Double Occupancy: $219.00
Click Here to Book Your Room »
The guest room rates noted above are quoted exclusively of applicable state and local taxes (which are currently at 10%) or applicable service, or hotel specific fees in effect at the hotel at the time of the meeting.
21C offers valet parking at a minimum cost of $6.00 per day/night, per car, with unlimited in and out privileges.
Should you have any questions concerning accommodations, please contact Suzette Hewitt, Senior Director of Events & Experiences.