Presented by Advertising Age
The ARF’s inaugural auto event focuses on real cutting-edge solutions on how to maximize marketing impact of every channel in your media mix.
Join The ARF and Advertising Age for an in-depth look at maximizing ROI, targeting, and data use:
- AdAge: Monetizing data from the Connected Car
- GTB: Driving influence through social
- JD Power: Auto Industry Trend
- Nissan/Quantifind: Star Wars Rogue One Promotion
- Oracle Data Cloud: The Art and Science of connecting brands to buyers
- Turner: Consumer Decision Journey Auto Synapsis
- Optimizing mobile creative for auto campaigns
- Facebook: Fueling your media strategy with more auto buyers
This is event is scheduled to be a part of all the auto events in New York City in April 2017.
- JD Power/NADA Automotive Forum on April 11th
- Media Post Automotive April 12th
- NY Auto Show Press Days April 12th-13th
- ARF Drive Automotive Marketing Effectiveness April 13th
Click Here to Register
Free, for Members and Non-Members. Space is limited. Registration required.
Available in person or live stream.
AdAge, Neuro-Insight, Oracle Data Cloud, and Turner