To deliver what the C-Suite is demanding, marketers need to know six things:
1. CONSUMER & CUSTOMER INSIGHTS: How do you get to game-changing consumer insights? Great insights predict and inspire an organization to greatness – the “why” behind the “buy.” Idea starters (but not limited to):
2. TARGET AUDIENCES: Are you talking to the right target audience and will your insights drive growth? Talking to the right audience means digging past traditional demographics. Idea starters (but not limited to):
3. CREATING AND EVALUATING GREAT CREATIVE: Do you have effective messages? Are these messages motivating consumers to take action and help build brands? Idea starters (but not limited to):
4. MEDIA INVESTMENT: Are you investing in the right media for the right amount across the right platforms? Are you reaching your target audience and growing your ROI? Idea starters (but not limited to):
5. RESEARCH QUALITY: Which methodologies are breaking through for unique consumer insights? How do you make sure the data is right in order to make the right business decisions? Idea starters (but not limited to):
6. LEADERSHIP: What skills and structures do you need to organize for success? How are you making your mark? Idea starters (but not limited to):
We are no longer accepting submissions to be considered for the Audience Measurement Conference. These entries will be considered for future ARF events.